Healing for the Empathic Heart and Sensitive Soul
Healing for the Empathic Heart and Sensitive Soul
- Do you feel anxious, on-guard, tense, guilty, or drained in groups, or when others are upset – even if you didn’t do anything wrong?
- Do you take on the feelings of others and have trouble letting go of triggered feelings?
- Do you know your needs matter, but still don’t ask for what you want, or express your needs, upset feelings, or boundaries to avoid upsetting others or feeling bad?
- Are you capable and generally positive, but struggle to not feel anxious, overwhelmed, and depressed at times?
- Are you tired of being told to not judge but not how to do it?
- Do you want to heal patterns causing people pleasing, co-dependency, hyper-vigilance, and taking things too personally?
- Do you feel disconnected from your body, heart and higher awareness?
- Have you been criticized for feeling things too big, or are told you’re making a big deal out of nothing when you speak up when someone acts badly?
- Do protection techniques help some, but doesn’t change feeling on guard or anxious with certain people?
If yes, most likely you are a highly sensitive and empathic person. Being highly intuitive and empathic myself I understand the challenges of being highly sensitive. Though you may have grown up feeling bad for feeling things bigger than others, being a sensitive and empathic person doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with you! All it means is that you have heightened senses of intuition, empathy, sound, smell, or touch that causes your body to react as if the volume is always turned up high.
These heightened senses plus learning to judge yourself for how you feel, is part of what causes you to form stronger conditioning than the average person. These patterns are the root cause of the hyper-vigilance, overwhelm, co-dependency and suppression of feelings and needs. These patterns also create the tension and muscle constriction which puts a damper on feeling positive feelings and causes the blocked energy that contributes to health problems, anxiety, and depression. They are why it can seem harder to heal physically or emotionally.
This is why being sensitive can feel like a curse rather than the gift it was meant to be!
Yes, a gift! Being a master chef with heightened taste and smell, a musician with perfect pitch, or a counselor, health practitioner or parent that senses what you need with greater empathy and compassion are only a few examples of how heightened senses can be beneficial. My intuition allows me to read my clients energy and subconscious patterns which helps me to help them become aware of and heal on deeper levels. It is also what allowed me to more easily receive the higher guidance that empowered me to develop the Integrative Core Healing and Modern Shaman work I do for others.
You see, it isn’t being sensitive that is the problem, it’s that you haven’t learned to work with these heightened sensations or feelings in a healing way, or to heal the core conditioning which maintains the coping patterns they created. I know I didn’t learn these growing up and it took years to learn the steps I now empower others with.
The good news is that just as DiVinci had to learn to paint, so can you learn to work with your feelings, intuition, and the energy of your body and the world around you in a manner that empowers you to be and express yourself personally and professionally. I did, and from it I developed the wisdom and skills to help people heal on core levels for the last 22 years.
From my own 30 year evolutionary journey, trainings in energy and spiritual work, holistic healing, psychology and continually asking for guidance to apply and live what I was learning, I developed the deeper and more specific applications for alleviating the challenges that empathic and intuitive people experience. Lessons that allowed me to stand confidently in my true nature, love and accept myself AS IS, and make an abundant living share my gifts with the world.
If you are tired of feeling anxious and overwhelmed, of not getting your needs met, feeling okay to set healthy boundaries, or being negatively impacted by the feelings of others, I invite you to develop the skills, wisdom, and belief system to change your life.
Imagine what it would be like to experience a higher and more consistent level of freedom of being and self expression, confidence, and inner peace.
What makes the work I do so empowering is that it includes healing this core conditioning which is why even though you may have learned better, you still get triggered as in the past. I also connect you with the heartfelt awareness of your higher soul and teach you how to apply in daily life the steps that develop new patterns that are key for healing self-judgment, co-dependency, anxiety, overwhelm, and feeling on guard and over responsible.
You can work with me privately or attend a FREE introductory class for my upcoming Integrative Energy Healing Training. (Link below to read more about the program.) If you haven’t already experience my work this provides an opportunity to sample the energetic healing and emotional wisdom that will empower you to change ingrained patterns that have felt unchangable. This 16 week in person program teaches the energetic and emotional skills to change on core levels the patterns causing your intuitive and sensitive nature to feel like a curse rather than the gift it was meant to be.
Results from working with me:
- Transform and restore balance to how you relate to yourself and others.
- Calm overwhelm, frazzled nerves and alleviate the tension, pain, digestive and other health problems this produces.
- Understand and heal the true causes of why you feel drained and are negatively affected by other peoples feelings and how to stop it.
- Learn why protection techniques don’t always work, how they can limit you, and what to do instead.
- Develop the inner foundation, energy skills, and emotional wisdom to more fully heal the hyper-vigilance, anxiety, PTSD, overwhelm, co-dependency, depression, and self-judgment, etc.
- Heal why you stuff and don’t express your hurt feelings, needs, and desires, and boundaries and learn to feel comfortable expressing these and making your needs a priority.
- Give to yourself and receive from others the support, compassion, self-acceptance, and self-love you always deserved.
- Develop your intuition and unique gifts as a tool for empowerment, freedom of being and success.
Before working with Linda it seemed as if the more I grew spiritually the more drained I was by others. I had stopped working with clients and couldn’t go to the store, or be in crowds, without becoming exhausted. Now I can go out with friends and have full time practice again and I feel energized vs drained at the end of session with my clients. She gave me my life back! — Karen
I had studied mindfulness and done years of counseling which helped some, but I still struggled with self-judgment and anxiety, and never asked for help and never set boundaries – even though I knew it was important. Linda helped me to heal why I didn’t do what was best for me and express and get my needs met both professionally and in my marriage. — Susan
Linda helped me to heal the root conditioning causing my confidence, self-worth and happiness to be dependent upon how others felt or acted. I had done EFT and other release work with counselors, energy workers, and spiritual practitioners which helped a little but didn’t change how these would trigger me. Her work for healing conditioning gave me back my power by helping me heal this co-dependency. – Heather
Linda’s soul connections and wisdom for healing conditioning is powerful. Working with her I changed reactive feelings and patterns I’d worked on for years and had come to feel powerless to change. As a coach I thought I already knew what she said she did, but she came recommended by a friend who I had seen blossom and awaken, I signed up for help. Her intuitive ability to pin point and guide me to change the patterns I had not been able to change gave me back my power over my feelings and life. . – Simone