Integrative Emotional Wisdom
ave you experienced how euphoric it can be to open to higher awareness, release limits, or have energy work and other healing work, only to have such feelings fade away? Have you done therapy, coaching, and all sorts of healing and spiritual growth, but find yourself reacting as if you’ve learned nothing? If yes, you’re not alone. This happens because as powerful as what you have learned and experienced was, it didn’t include how to heal the subconscious conditoining and to develop new patterns and habits that are key for sustaining lasting changes.
Though with every ‘ah ha’ you have ever had you are forever changed, it is only the beginning of the process of developing the belief system, new habits, and life skills to sustain and live it. I know some ‘ah ha’s’ can feel so profound you feel like you will never feel ego or limting feelings again. Or, you’ve had energy work that helped you feel better emotionally, but it doesn’t last, this is because lasting change includes a few more steps. Next comes healing the subconscious conditioning which is why even though you’ve open and shifted what you believe, your old stuff still comes up, and you get triggered as you do. Even if you think you have already done this, in my experience working with coaches, counselors and practitioners who have done lots of work, they have done what they thought would do this, vs what actually does.
What makes Emotional Wisdom so unique and empowering is that it un-conditions and repatterns the subconscious conditioning which is why even though you ‘know better’ you still get triggered as you do. These patterns are also why your sense of power, self worth and abundance yoyo’s based upon results and the moods and behavior of others.
These applications are the bridge from learning higher awareness to applying, sustaining, and living it. Think of them as emotional situps. They develop and strengthen the belief system and pathways in your brain the same way physical exercise increases health and stamina in your body. And just as there are different exercises for different parts of your body, so there are different wisdom and applications for produces different emotional states of mind.
As you learn to develop and apply these steps consistently to different issues and areas of life, you will develop the emotional muscles, life skills and new behaviors that:
- Un-conditions the core conditioning which is why reactive feelings and judgments keep coming up even though you’ve released them.
- Develops and sustains higher levels of trust, love, acceptance, confidence compassion, personal power, surrender, forgiveness, etc.,
- Know how to give yourself the support to deal with uncomfortable feelings when they come up. This is important because it is a process of applying what you are learning that ultimately heals what causes limting beliefs and the stress, low self-worth, anxiety, depression, overwhelm, resentment, guilt and other reactive feelings.
- Heal Hyper-sensitivities that cause you to feel drained by other people and physically impacted by the sensations of the world around you.
- Feel okay to make your needs, feelings, and time for you a priority.
- Transform how you relate to yourself, feelings, other people and life circumstances
- Feel free to be and express your unique self, feelings, needs and boundaries and receive the support you deserve!
- Healthe judgments that cause suppression of self, stuffing of emotions that are a primary contributor to chronic health issues, and can block you from healing
And so much more!!!