FREE Introduction to Integrative Core Healing
September 23, 7-9 pm, at The Center for Health and Human Potential
Have you done years of healing and growth and are frustrated at not creating the level of inner and outer transformation you seek? In this informative and experiential event you will learn how to take your healing and growth process to a higher and more sustainable level. Come discover what it takes to heal the underlying belief patterns and judgments causing triggered feelings, anxiety, overwhelm, low self worth, and depression. Also understand how not knowing how to accept and shift these can cause or compound chronic pain, fatigue, and other health issues.
What makes Integrative Core Healing unique is that instead of just teaching life principles I show you how to apply and live them. Thus, instead of telling you to let go, don’t judge, believe in, love and express yourself I show you how. I connect you with the part of you that already believes unconditionally, energetically restore physical balance and guide you to apply in daily life the wisdom that creates lasting inner and outer changes. This evening will include a guided process (or two) and an energy transmission so that you can experience my wisdom and energy skills first hand.
A few common results from working with Linda
- Alleviate pain, tension, anxiety, fatigue, stress, overwhelm, negative mind chatter and more!
- Increase energy, mental clarity, circulations, vitality and general physical wellbeing.
- Increase feelings of peace, power, confidence, abundance and feeling supported by Life
- Decrease in feeling negatively drained and triggered by the moods and behavior of others and the world around you
- Relax and calm hyper sensitivities
- Accelerates physical healing and regeneration
- Feel okay to express healthy boundaries, ask for what you want and share your needs and feelings – and receive positive support
- Attain life goals with greater ease and abundance
And so much more!
To register: Free Introduction of Integrative Core Healing.
When: September 23, 7-9:15 pm We start at 7pm so please arrive 10-15 minutes before to settle in.
Where: The Center for Health and Human Awareness 6342 Riverdale St, San Diego, CA 92120